My writings about the Constancy of Change in Life and beyond. From my view spot above the city in southern Costa Rica, I write.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Continuing 'Notes in the Night'

Farolito Pathway, Jan Hart 2007
At last I am back to writing pages for my book, Notes in the Night. I had pretty much stopped for about a year–this past year–that seemed to consume my thoughts and energy on a daily basis.  Even here in Costa Rica where I am surrounded by as much peace as one could hope for. My heart hurt with daily news of the cruel intentions and actions of humans - against each other as well as our fellow animals and plants on this planet.

What has changed? I'm now certain that all is an opportunity to grow at a soul level. That is what Frank has been talking about since he passed.  Finally I am beginning the writing of Chapter Six, Diving into the Deep  (January - March 2015) that will finish the communication during the first year after Frank died, March 10 2014.  Back then I heard from Frank as often as twice a week as he helped me through several personally difficult life events and also let me know how it was for him on the other side.

A few excerpts from each Chapter....
  • Chapter 1  First Conversations
Jan, it is an amazing thing to be here in this other place. Surrounded, all the time, with pure love and pure being. I see that we are truly all a part of each other, of all that there is. I see that I am unlimited and a part it all. My place is here and I watch you and see that your life is going as it should be going. I know that you understand that you must be patient and honor the time that is set for you to follow. 
  • Chapter 2  Survival Lessons
I know that there are times when you are troubled still and you need to know again and remember that everything is as it needs to be and will work out well for you. Just know it. Just know that the steps you took today are good steps and will provide such balance and positive results. Please pay attention to your thoughts because they are there to help guide you. Follow up when you can.
  • Chapter 3  Magic and Synchronicities
Here it is calm and so loving. All of the pettiness is gone. No one tries to hide their strengths or their weaknesses because they just aren’t a part of life here. We see each other completely. Still we know that all the work is being done on earth – and it is for this reason that we try to help by guiding and pushing and informing and walking among you.   I know you feel lost at times, Jan and I know it is very hard. Please know how many many people are with you and more souls here than you can imagine. 
  • Chapter 4  Darkest Before Dawn
Life is unsure, Jan. how can we be sure of anything at any time when everything around us changes constantly?. It is so true that nothing stays the same, and we must try to hold on in the midst of constant change – not holding on to the what it was a minute ago, but what it is in this minute. You are afraid. Fear of not having enough is creeping back into your heart and mind. You do have enough always.  
  • Chapter 5  The Light Returns

Life is such a strange thing, really. Everyone thinks that it is the most important thing – to be alive. And it is really the least.  The most important is that our spirits are vibrant and connected and enduring. It is our souls that are the most important – and we give them such little regard in life. I should not say that life is unimportant, really. It is very important for what it gives us – the ability to reach out to learn, to respond, to change ideas, to ponder – to grow. All of this is why we live and of utmost importance.
I am eager to continue. And I just posted a recent Note in the Night from Frank that you can view through the website, Notes in the Night    http://notesinthenight.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment